Advanced Modules

Adds advanced and combied Versions of Modules and 9 new Beacons. Reduces the Price of all Modules, makes Efficency Modules cheaper than other Modules. Adds Pollution Reduction to Efficency Modules. Added Modules: Pure Speed and Pure Productivity ranging from MK1-MK6. Added Beacons: Efficiency Beacon, Speed Beacon and Productivity Beacon ranging from MK1-MK3. After the Game has finished you can create God Modules

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Additional Information

2 years ago

Could you (MaxelDel) add some pictures of statistics of the specialized beacons? I wanted to know what the effect transmission efficiency was of the new beacons. Effect transmission efficiency as in the normal beacons make the modules inside of them half as efficient to transmit.
Thanks and reply if I have to explain further.

2 years ago

I don't know what you mean with pictures of statistics but the transmission efficiency of beacons is written in the tool tips when there are placed and hovered over. If you want I can write it in the description of the beacons.

2 years ago

Yes that would help. I had all of the information about the modules and beacons except for the beacon transmission efficiency.

New response