Advanced Modules

Adds advanced and combied Versions of Modules and 9 new Beacons. Reduces the Price of all Modules, makes Efficency Modules cheaper than other Modules. Adds Pollution Reduction to Efficency Modules. Added Modules: Pure Speed and Pure Productivity ranging from MK1-MK6. Added Beacons: Efficiency Beacon, Speed Beacon and Productivity Beacon ranging from MK1-MK3. After the Game has finished you can create God Modules

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g Help or general point into someone who can :)

4 years ago

I have Angels Bobs Space and Py. mods installed among others and im wondering if possible to have an option for the recipe to be changed in line of these mods instead of the options available at Costing nothing or costing the 3 types of circuits
Or recommend someone who does this type of change like "touched by an angel" mod author

4 years ago

Ore you just install Bobs Modules
I made this mod because I didn't want an extra Komponents and an extra Lab

4 years ago

Space Exploration don't allow bobs modules :(
Hence why installed this mod :)
Thankyou for your reply guess ill have to keep it as cheaty items

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Space Exploration has modules itself
You don't need my mod

Version: 0.1.107
Date: 28. 06. 2019
Features:
- Added 6 new tiers of modules up to tier 9. The modules are balanced around being used together, efficiency becomes an important part of negating excessive power usage. Thanks to Ironic Toblerone for assistance with initial prototyping.

Changes:
- Techs for module tiers 1-3 have been redistributed back to their vanilla positions.
- Increased thermal radiator module slots from 1 to 2.
- Added cargo rocket silo launch trigger for cargo full OR green signal.

New response