Advanced Oil

This mod add Advanced Oil processing for megafactory to get more petrolium gas out of the petrolium... faster

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
Fluids

b Productivity Modules

1 year, 11 months ago
(updated 1 year, 11 months ago)

Your updated oil formula is not compatible with productivity modules. It's not terrible, since it's a better productivity ratio than the base formula + productivity modules, but it's also odd, since all the other formulas are compatible.

1 year, 11 months ago

Hi, sorry for such a late response. Right now I'm in a bit of a situation but this weekend I'll look into it and see if I can fix it. Thank you for reporting the problem.
p.s. it'd help a lot if you could let me know what exact version of the game you are running

1 year, 10 months ago

Today, I am playing: 1.1.59 (build 59719, win64)
I can't say that's exactly the version that I was playing when I first filed the issue...

I did just confirm that the original issue still applies, and I have the latest everything.

1 year, 10 months ago

Ok, let me take a look and see what I can find

1 year, 10 months ago

Done! A little trickery was used but it now should work. Let me know if it works fine for you too and if you have any problem with future game updates.

1 year, 10 months ago

Why are you not just table.insert ()ing your recipe into the module limitations list, like almost every single other mod out there?
The way it's currently done is Destructive for almost every other mod.

1 year, 10 months ago

The productivity_module_limitations () function only returns a list of all vanilla recipes that take prod. It has no real business being used anywhere outside of vanilla.

1 year, 9 months ago

My bad, I completely ignored the existance of that function. I'll fix it asap.

1 year, 9 months ago

I just uploaded the new version. Check if there's any problem, in case let me know. Sorry about the previous version's problem, I hope it didn't cause too much trouble.

New response