Advanced Inserters

by Neomore

All electric inserters now have filters. The Filter Inserter is now a Long-Fast Inserter, and the Stack Filter Inserter is now a Long-Stack Inserter. Long inserters are now a separate line of inserters. Recipe costs are slightly more expensive Use with the "Auto Blacklist" mod https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Auto-Blacklist for best results.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

i bob's logistics compatibility

4 years ago

can you add compatibility with bob's logistics?, right now it gives troubles

4 years ago

ok, it's not bob's logistics, its bob's adjustables inserters

4 years ago

nop, they both give trouble

4 years ago

actually its just logistics, sorry for the confusion

4 years ago

I'll look into how possible that is and get back to you

4 years ago

thanks

4 years ago

Okay, having now looked at Bob's Logistics (I don't use Bob's mods), I'm a bit confused as to what you're asking.

To clarify, I know what you're saying, which is that having both bob's logistics and this mod running at the same time causes a crash. But what are you wanting to occur? It seems like bob's logistics alters inserters in a completely different way that this mod, making them inherently incompatible.

So, are you just looking to have both installed and have no crashes? Are you wanting this mod to alter bob's logistics in some way? I'm not exactly sure what you're wanting by making them "compatible"

4 years ago

Are you wanting this mod to alter bob's logistics in some way?

something like this, but if they work differently just leave it, nevermind

4 years ago

Exactly, that’s what I’m asking you.

Currently, the mod isn’t intended to work with Bobs Logistics, since Bobs alters the game to purposely be harder.

4 years ago

OK, then don't do it, leave it as it is

This thread has been locked.