AAA Agile Alien Academy

KILL ALIENS FOR BOOST Give extra technologies and weapons with alien recipes. Try it for fun. Gifts : ° techno joker fiole : incolor substance ; mix this substance with an colored fiole and you got a lot of fiole with this color. ° five techno for lab speed (max +1250%) ° five techno for robot speed (max +1500%) ° five techno for robot storage (max +10) ° one weapon and two munition for frost/defrost enemies ° crazy autonomy : uranium fuel cell alien : 8TJ ; ° crazy speed : nuclear fuel alien 8TJ (4x Acceleration; 2x SpeedMax) ; nice with aircraft mod ° possibility to use biter flesh of EndGame / Natural Evolution Enemies / Schall Alien Tech with an additional mod : AAA for EndGame / AAA for Natural Evolution Enemies / AAA Compatible Alien Tech

Content
9 months ago
0.16 - 1.1
Enemies

g all you want to discuss

5 years ago

:)

5 years ago

bug: foile-alien-1(recipe) doesn't exist
i have endgame combat mod

5 years ago

it's ok now no ? because i have not tested my modif -_- sorry for that.

5 years ago

nope, I have this bug with your last version

5 years ago

oki , new version sorry for the trouble.

5 years ago

endgame combat dont work
error in assinID .technology with name "flammables"does not exist ..
.source:fire- ammo (technology)

5 years ago

oki ; i work an alernative at EndGame for the version 0.1.0.

For the problem : error in assinID .technology with name "flammables"does not exist ..
.source:fire- ammo (technology) ; I don't understand because this technology depend on two technologies of the base game. If u want i can change the dependence.

thank you for your return
best regards

5 years ago

i got the same problem with a other mod, but the modder fix it... here i dont know because i dont have a new mod installed.. it happend from the endgame patch for 1 month or something.... cant write that the modder for endgame combat, because i dont have github

conflict with a other mod but i dont have a new mod installed

5 years ago

ok i know whats wrong
endgame combat is not incompatible with
https://mods.factorio.com/mod/AlternativeOil

i guess both mods use the same id for something,,, no idea

5 years ago

^^ it's ok. You have not need to have Endgame. \o/

5 years ago

Fine, but what could you do if you actually want to have both of them

5 years ago

?

5 years ago

you can :). Currently, I use another item like biter flesh of End Game, but in the next version maybe we can use also biter flesh. So, continue to stack biter flesh for the next version.

5 years ago

Oh, perfect, thanks

5 years ago

not have slots for erlemeye on lab

5 years ago

Thanks for your remark. I don't know why, but it's works. I try to fix it.

New response