0.17 science conversion deprecated

# DEPRECATED AS OF 2019-03-31T22:13:01 - SUPPORT PHASE ENDED Adds in the new science pack recipes and known tech tree, while keeping 0.16 recipes intact so that the player may update their base at their own pace. Implements almost all 0.17 balance changes: transport-belt, mining, smelting changes, and more (see page for full list). Compatible with existing saves, most big mods and will support release 0.17! IMPORTANT NOTE: Version 0.1.6 of this mod is the last working version of the mod. Version 0.1.7 of the mod will be only for migrating saves to the official 0.17.

Tweaks
5 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

g Thanks for the Mod & Mod Spotlight =)

5 years ago

Hey there Morley376,

Thanks for introducing the many of the 0.17 changes before the actuall release with your cool mod :)

I've covered your mod in an episode of my Youtube-series called 'Factorio Mod Monday' where I spotlight a mod every week for the german Factorio community.

As the moderator of Germany's biggest Factorio Facebook group I can tell you germans love the game, but a lot of germans struggle with the english language.
That's why I create in-depth tutorials on mods I love, so more people can enjoy them.
And I can tell you they are hyped for 0.17 just as I am and quite a few of them downloaded your mod and I am sure more are to follow :)

Would you consider linking my tutorial in your mod description?

That way you can reach out to the huge german fan base, boost your download numbers, and my tutorials reach more people in return as well.
Even though the video is in german you can check out my work here if you like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkFDTNwyZrI

I would love to hear back from you, so let me know if you can help me out for helping you out
Keep up the good work and thanks again for that awesome mod.

~SeeNo

5 years ago

Thank you for the mod spotlight, I will link to it in the description (always good to have the mod taught in more languages!)

New response