0.17 science conversion deprecated

# DEPRECATED AS OF 2019-03-31T22:13:01 - SUPPORT PHASE ENDED Adds in the new science pack recipes and known tech tree, while keeping 0.16 recipes intact so that the player may update their base at their own pace. Implements almost all 0.17 balance changes: transport-belt, mining, smelting changes, and more (see page for full list). Compatible with existing saves, most big mods and will support release 0.17! IMPORTANT NOTE: Version 0.1.6 of this mod is the last working version of the mod. Version 0.1.7 of the mod will be only for migrating saves to the official 0.17.

Tweaks
5 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

b Crash on Rocket Launch after Update 0.1.2

5 years ago

Hi,
first of all, thanks for this great mod.
After updating the mod today, the game keeps crashing at the 102nd rocket launch.
The victory option was always enabled and nothing else changed since the first rocket.

The Notice:
"Error while running event 017_science::on_rocket_launched (ID 10)
LuaGameScript doesn't contain key active_game.
stack traceback:
017_science/control.lua:161: in function <017_science/control.lua:160>"

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Thank you for the bug report
for now, just unzip the mod, open the control.lua and go to line 161 where it says
if game.active_game.active_mods["SpaceMod"] then
and remove the active_game so it becomes
if game.active_mods["SpaceMod"] then
I'm going to fix it for 0.1.3 but i'm away from my PC so i can't launch my game and verify it works (I think it will work, the error looks like a typo on my part)

5 years ago

Thanks for the response. I'll try that in about an hour. Earlier, I was able to launch further rockets by disabling the victory option in the mod setting, if some else having the same issue.

5 years ago

just tested it an I can confirm, its the expected typo :)

New response