0.17 science conversion deprecated

# DEPRECATED AS OF 2019-03-31T22:13:01 - SUPPORT PHASE ENDED Adds in the new science pack recipes and known tech tree, while keeping 0.16 recipes intact so that the player may update their base at their own pace. Implements almost all 0.17 balance changes: transport-belt, mining, smelting changes, and more (see page for full list). Compatible with existing saves, most big mods and will support release 0.17! IMPORTANT NOTE: Version 0.1.6 of this mod is the last working version of the mod. Version 0.1.7 of the mod will be only for migrating saves to the official 0.17.

Tweaks
5 years ago
0.16 - 0.17

g 0.0.17

5 years ago

I get errors with this version of the mod. 0.0.16 worked just fine for me.

5 years ago

Could you clarify what error you got? Is it on startup or on save load, what error it returns, mods, etc.

5 years ago

On save load, all the recipes I had in buildings with the 0.0.16 version disappear and some text is displayed in the command line area. I don't remember exactly what it says. Sorry.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

do you have any mods which affect the production graph? the techtree script determines if your player's force has produced a particular science-pack (using production statistics) and unlocks it if at least one has been produced (so that the pack technology doesn't have to be researched again). If this particular pack isn't produced the recipe is locked until the technology is researched. If you haven't produced a pack before migrating, disable the techtree option, craft one pack and then enable the option (if you want to use the new tech tree). If none of this applies then it would be useful if you can tell me any settings in the mod you changed, or if you're using other mods so I can reproduce the issue. Thanks

New response