|Created:||3 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.1.3 (2 years ago)|
This mod adds portable variants to the vanilla chests.
Portable chests have the following properties:
- can be carried like normal items
- can be placed and mined
- inventory accessible by right-clicking on them (when in item form)
- can be renamed (but the label will be lost if they're placed)
- can be dropped on the ground (the label stays)
- can contain other portable chests (unlimited storage, but they're not cheap)
- can't be mined or placed by robots
- Fix lost items and chest when mining a portable chest without space in inventory.
The chest is now spilled as expected.
Make sure the steel chest recipe is enabled when loading an existing save
without the mod and with steel processing already researched.
Add new builder entities for the
place_resultof each container item.
The container entity can't be used because that would allow robots
to construct using any container item (regardless of their contents).
Also, this avoids a bug where the game will try to build ghosts of
vanilla chests using the portable item rather than vanilla one.
- Remove the "right click to access inventory" mention since the game
already has one below the description.
- Fixed "LuaItemStack API call when LuaItemStack was invalid" error
- Initial release