Destroy Empty Chunks

It can delete all chunks without your buildings

Utilities
5 years ago
0.15 - 0.16

b Error 0.16.7

6 years ago

Error while running event DestroyEmptyChunks::on_gui_click (ID 1)
LuaTile API call when LuaTile was invalid.
stack traceback:
DestroyEmptyChunks/DestroyEmptyChunks.lua:96: in function 'find_first_good_tile_in_chunk'
DestroyEmptyChunks/DestroyEmptyChunks.lua:109: in function 'find_good_tiles_in_chunks'
DestroyEmptyChunks/DestroyEmptyChunks.lua:135: in function 'main'
DestroyEmptyChunks/DestroyEmptyChunks.lua:46: in function <DestroyEmptyChunks/DestroyEmptyChunks.lua:42>

6 years ago

Thanks for reply, but I didn't get any notification via mod Portal. Which mods are you have?

6 years ago

I put your mod (0.2.0) on a clean version (google translate)

6 years ago

Please try new version, must be good.

6 years ago

Сейчас попробовал. Всё плохо. Ошибок больше нет. Но все вещи из инвентаря пропали. Пропала железная дорога со столбами ЛЭП.
GT:
Now I tried it. Everything is bad. Errors are no more. But all the things from the inventory were gone. The railway with the poles of the power lines was missing.

6 years ago

А так же, пропал игрок. Я просто летаю по карте.
GT:
And also, the player disappeared. I just fly the map.

6 years ago

Ещё, полностью удалилась база одного из игроков.
GT:
Also, the base of one of the players completely disappeared.

6 years ago

Прошу прощения. Возможно, это баг старого сохранения (0.16.5). На новой карте, созданной в 0.16.7, всё сработало корректно.
GT:
I apologize. Perhaps this is an old storage bug (0.16.5). On the new map, created in 0.16.7, everything worked correctly.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Мой мод собирает всех игроков, просматривает их фракции (force), ищет в каждом чанке (32x32 tiles) постройки каждой из этих фракций, они обрабатываются как исключения и не удаляются.
То есть удалены будут лишь те чанки, в которых нет ни одного предмета любой фракции с одним или более игроком.
Игроки и инвентарь не должны быть удалены.

GT
My mod gathers all the players, looks through their factions (force), searches for each chunk (32x32 tiles) of each of these factions, they are treated as exceptions and not deleted.
That is, only those chunks in which there are no objects of any faction with one or more players will be deleted.
Players and inventory should not be removed.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Да, это был странный, и может, единичный баг. Возможно из-за недостатка оперативной памяти. Очень долго обрабатывалось, минут 10.
А сейчас я проверил карту с версии 0.15, на которой раньше стояли модификации, всё прекрасно работает!
Возможно, ошибка с картой из 0.16.5, была из-за того, что использовался сценарий pvp, при её создании.

GT:
Yes, it was strange, and maybe a single bug. Probably because of a lack of RAM. A very long time was processed, about 10 minutes.
And now I checked the map from version 0.15, which used to have modifications before, everything works great!
Perhaps the error with the map from 0.16.5 was due to the fact that the pvp script was used, when it was created.

New response