ShinyIcons

by Zombiee

Sort and organize the recipes in the crafting menu so that's it's cleaner. Meant for use with Bob's, also supports Angel's and Omni.

Tweaks
4 years ago
0.15 - 0.18

g Shinyicons modifing recipes from 10x harder mod?

6 years ago

After update to 0.15.5 version i noticed that the recipe for belt has changed, because i needed basic machinery for it before with 10x harder mod

6 years ago

I can't think of any way that's possible. I'm unfamiliar with 10x harder, but I do nothing that changes recipes. Have you tried disabling ShinyIcons and checking the recipe again?

6 years ago

Yes i tried, it occurs only after installation 0.15.5 version

6 years ago

Alright, I did some digging and it appears that 10x adjusts it's recipes based on where the icon is. Since I move the icon, it doesn't find them. I'm uploaded a new version with dependency so hopefully he makes his changes before I do and all will be well. Best I can do for now.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

And nevertheless I will disappoint you - not working
Went to write the author of 10x harder about this bug

6 years ago

I'll look further. Mind giving me a mod list? If you have other things that do similar things (possibly by withers) maybe I need dependency for all

6 years ago

List of mods https://yadi.sk/i/SXge3nD63N9q7e
I think ur mod can affect on 10x harder so shinyicons could makes use the basic machinery
I want to use basic machinery in this recipe for belts, so we need to figure out...

New response