|Created:||3 years ago|
|Latest Version:||2.4.4 (4 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.17|
This mod adds an electric boiler, electric versions of the stone and steel furnaces (which can fast-replace the existing ones), and level 2 and 3 versions of the electric furnace, with faster smelting speeds and more module slots. New research to unlock the higher tiers of electric furnace is also added.
Electric stone furnace
Available from game start. Uses 180 kW, smelting speed is 1, pollution is 1/s.
Electric steel furnace
Unlocked by researching Advanced material processing. Uses 180 kW, smelting speed is 2, pollution is 2/s.
Electric Furnace 1 (unmodified from base game)
Unlocked by researching Advanced material processing 2. Uses 180 kW, smelting speed is 2, 2 module slots.
This and all subsequent electric furnaces produce pollution at 1/s.
Electric furnace 2
Unlocked by researching Advanced material processing 3. Uses 180 kW, smelting speed 3, 2 module slots.
Electric furnace 3
Unlocked by researching Advanced material processing 4. Uses 240 kW, smelting speed 4, 4 module slots.
Available from game start. Requires 900 kW to run at full speed, produces 900 kW of steam. While you could conceivably use this as part of a solar/stored-steam setup, its main intended function is to provide an alternative source of steam for any recipe that requires it (coal liquefaction, for example).
Electric boiler currently does not emit light - normal boiler lights are based on the burner energy source, and boiler prototypes do not appear to support any other light definition as yet.
- 2.4.4 - 2019/03/16 - Rebalanced pollution values to match changes to base game
- 2.4.3 - 2019/03/08 - Added missing science pack prerequisites to high-level electric furnace technologies
- 2.4.2 - 2019/03/04 - Tweaked pollution of stone electric furnace, fixed bug in furnace lighting
- 2.4.1 - 2019/03/02 - Shifted modification of base electric furnace to data-updates.lua to improve mod compatibility
- 2.4.0 - 2019/02/27 - Updated to Factorio 0.17
- 2.3.1 - 2017/12/15 - Updated to Factorio 0.16
- 2.3.0 - 2017/05/19 - Added electric boiler
- 2.2.2 - 2017/05/11 - Corrected furnace lighting, now looks much better at night
- 2.2.1 - 2017/04/28 - Added HD electric steel furnace sprite, improved electric stone/steel furnace icons
- 2.2.0 - 2017/04/26 - 0.15 release, changed technology costs to match base changes, added HD graphics
- 2.1.2 - 2016/09/12 - Fixed electric steel furnace not being enabled
- 2.1.1 - 2016/08/27 - 0.14 release, electric stone furnace power use increased to 180 kW as convenience tax