|Created:||1 year, 11 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.1.4 (1 year, 9 months ago)|
You weren't the first to come here... you won't be the last...
Ruins adds a good amount of randomly spawning ruins to world generation. These ruins are destroyed fragments of bases, small forts, biter formations, etc.
There are three categories of ruins, small, medium, and large, with respective decreasing spawn chance per generated chunk. Explore them for loot, adventure, or entertainment, but beware, some still have running defenses from the last player that landed on the planet, with more successful colonies having better defenses. The biters have deactivated these defenses towards themselves, but the turrets won't recognize you...
If you would like to submit a suggestion, bug report, or other similar, please do so at the bitbucket repository linked in the homepage of the mod. Making an account is not necessary to create an issue. I rarely check the discussion boards here.
- Added polish translation of settings
- Ruin spawning is now consistent with map seed
- Smarter system for spawning ruins, each ruin is in their own file
- Made adjustments to code to be a little more cohesive
- Small ruins no longer destroy trees and can be overgrown.
- Added a few more medium ruins and large ruins.
- Removed ruins that spawn biters, as these do not respect "no biters" settings.
- Quick update to remove some debug code. I know how to mod.
- Mod created.