|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||0.3.9 (a month ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.15 - 0.17|
Modifies vanilla behaviour for CTRL + Click Drag to evenly distribute the items over multiple buildings.
Pick an item, hold CTRL and Click Drag it over multiple buildings. Start dragging while NOT hovering
over a building with the mouse.
- CTRL + Left Click Drag = Evenly distribute all items in your inventory
- CTRL + Right Click Drag = Evenly distribute half the items in your inventory
Inventory Cleanup Hotkey (SHIFT + C)
Evenly distributes excess trash items from your inventory into nearby machines and chests.
Thus for instance when you press the key any raw ores you are carrying will go to nearby furnace, copper wire will go to assemblers, excess fuel will go to burners etc.
The mod has a default list of trash items which includes any raw ores, intermediates and science packs including the ones of popular mods like Bobs and Angels. It will keep a minimum amount of some important items like iron or copper plates in your inventory.
Customize the list of trash items with
- Vanilla autotrash. Use the configurable startup setting to enable autotrash in early game.
- Logistic requests. Any items of which you have more than requested will be distributed.
- Custom trash setting (Per player mod setting). A list of item names with the amounts to keep in inventory seperated by spaces.
- Any items from your trashslots are also distributed.