- Update for Factorio version 0.18.22
- Fixed that "Always show logistic tab" setting was incompatible with some mods
- Update for Factorio version 0.18.13
- Fixed inventory cleanup not working with turrets
- Update for Factorio version 0.18
- Improved SHIFT+C trash list for Industrial Revolution
- Industrial Revolution compatibility
- Wood is ignored by SHIFT+C by default (use autotrash to set a custom limit)
- Fixed crash when using ED in map editor
- Fixed crash with AAI mods
- Fixed migration crash
- Update for Factorio 0.17.35
- Fixed distribution crash after load/save
- Added changelog
- Fixed rare crash on startup
- Fixed inventory cleanup crashed
- Fixed crash for sandbox players
- Major refactor of internal code for some upcoming new features
- Fixed distribution to belts
- Fixed inventory cleanup hotkey distributed to deconstructed entities
- Fixed crash when distributing items in sandbox mode
- Update for Factorio version 0.17
- Fixed biters attacking the blue distribution marker
- Improved inv. cleanup hotkey support for: SeaBlock, Pyanodons Mods and Science Cost Tweaker mod
- Added per player mod setting to disable even distributions CTRL Click Drag modification
- Improved german translation (thanks to ST-DDT)
- Improved mod description and added usage message at the start of the game for newer players
- Improved mod compatibility
- Fixed inventory cleanup hotkey crash in Factorio version 0.16.4
- Update for Factorio version 0.16
- Added ignored entities mod setting
- Fixed distribution to factorissimo 2 helper entities
- Fixed crash on startup caused by mods that modify item flags
- Added proper error checking for custom player trash settings
- Fixed that you could evenly distribute into player corpses
- Fixed issues with dead players trying to evenly distribute or use inventory cleanup
- Fixed that players in godmode couldn't evenly distribute
- Fixed several crashes with inventory cleanup
- Fixed that custom player trash settings sometimes wouldn't work
- Added inventory cleanup hotkey: Evenly distribute excess trash items into nearby machines (SHIFT + C)
- Added distribution text colors: Red = You have insufficient items; Yellow = Target inventory is full
- Added fancy distribution fade out animation
- Added option to prevent machines from starting to craft immediately upon selection
- Fixed rare crash when evenly distributing
- Fixed crash when dead players try to evenly distribute
- Other small fixes
- Fixed blue markers not disappearing.
- Fixed picker dollies not moving blue markers.
- Fixed mod would evenly distribute into other players.
- Added configurable option to include the driven cars inventory when evenly distributing.
- Added german translation for mod settings.
- Fixed crash when fast-replacing buildings.
- Fixed that ammo was taken from the players gun when evenly distributing.
- Fixed crash when selecting assembling machines without recipe.
- Initial release.