Zombie Land

Turns the world into a land of zombies. Where the monsters are now harder to kill, require less pollution to attack, and never stop pursing you!!

Content
6 years ago
0.15.40 - 0.16
Enemies

i Hey... let's shoot for 0.17?

(me a year later) it'd be great if anyone saw this and... took it upon themselves to... get this mod on the path to 0.17 for everyone...

i... really, r e a l l y want zombies...

4 years ago

ΠžΠ±Π½ΠΎΠ²ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ поТалуйста ΠΌΠΎΠ΄ Π΄ΠΎ вСрсии 0.17Ρ….
ΠžΡ‡Π΅Π½ΡŒ хочСтся ΠΏΠΎΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ с Π·ΠΎΠΌΠ±ΠΈ, ΠΈ ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‡Π½ΠΎ ΠΆΠ΅ Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ тСкстурами ΠΈ функциями Ρƒ этих ΠΆΠ΅ самых Π·ΠΎΠΌΠ±ΠΈ.

4 years ago

Please I want zombie
I've been waiting for this mod a year ago :(

4 years ago

Hi, I managed to change a few lines of code and achieve to run this mod in 0.17. Is it ok to somehow publish this for other users? Can KnuckleFruts tell us how we can publish this under his mod?

4 years ago

Also a few changes in mechanics seems to be important. For example the zombies move too fast, Is it possible to have them go slower?

4 years ago

Hi, im also waiting for this Mod to be Updated. But since the License is Open to everyone im into Learning Modding.
You could Upload it with Reference to this Mod. Or Open some Post in the Forum to Work on it.

In the data.lua:493 (Code Line) the is the Value for movement_speed set for Small Biters. Edit and Reload :)

Im not into the Problem yet, but there seems to be a Problem with the given blood-particle display. It errors on Load.

"...MIT License

Copyright (c) 2017 Goliath Mountain

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software..."

4 years ago

Yes I also removed all the particles code myself cause it would not load. something was out of bounds. I need to understand the specification in order to fix it.

4 years ago

Yeah, someone please do it

3 years ago

Is it possible to recover this mod?

3 years ago

Has anyone got an updated file for this mod?

New response