异星工厂模组汉化文本库重制版

异星工厂模组汉化文本库重置版,原作者为马老师,关于汉化这一块,你永远可以相信这条鱼 This is the zh-CN locale library, other languages do not need to install and use this MOD!

5 months ago

g Space Exploration

1 year, 6 months ago

Space Exploration already has Chinese translation. This mod adds translation that overrides the translation in Space Exploration, but the translation in this mod is more out of date and sometimes wrong. Would you be able to remove the translation for Space Exploration from this mod so that the more up to date native translation can be shown again?

Space Exploration 已经有中文翻译。这个 mod 添加了覆盖 Space Exploration 中翻译的翻译,但是这个 mod 中的翻译更加过时并且有时是错误的。你能从这个 mod 中删除 Space Exploration 的翻译,以便再次显示最新的本地翻译吗?

1 year, 5 months ago

These texts were based on Space Exploration 0.6.78.As far as I know, there have been no drastic changes from .06.78 to 0.6.90.At the moment I am also not receiving obvious false feedback.
And the current localization committer ptexlt, this guy submitted poor quality machine translations to space exploration (including pyanodon, story mode, rampant and many others mods) and caused a lot of players and me to hate him. Therefore, I will not give up on maintaining the sinicization of space exploration.
If you think my content is wrong and old, I will communicate closely with my friends who are playing space exploration and update and correct it. But I'm not going to remove it for now, because submitting text to modders will cause a time delay. And for me personally, it will be easier to maintain in the form of mod.
Finally, thank you very much, Space Exploration is a very interesting mod. I often lament to my friends that it would be crazy if warptorio2 had authors like Earendel who were good at coding and willing to put in the time.Thank you for your commitment to factorio and space exploration.

1 year, 5 months ago

Ok, I'll try to get some more information. Thanks for the kind words.

New response