zero318's Infinity Expansion

by zero318

Adds mod settings to make infinity chests more user friendly, adjust inventory size, enhance compatibility with mods that add damage types, adjust graphics, add logistic infinity chests, higher quality shadows, and higher quality mipmaps. Compatible with the Advanced infinity chest mod. More screenshots available on the homepage/mod portal.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Storage

i Recipes and [Creative Items] support

4 years ago

Creative Items makes a tab with recipes for cheat items. Could you make your infinity chests available with recipes, please? And if Creative Items is detected, add them under that tab.

Maybe just make the chests available if Creative Items mod is also loaded and then you don't even need an option to disable recipes for those that want them hidden.

4 years ago

Sorry for the delayed reply, I'd been waiting until 0.17 stable before looking at reworking my mod, but then I forgot to look at the mod portal.

I've taken a look at the Creative Items mod and the thread you'd posted over there. It should be possible to add compatibility with that mod.

4 years ago

Nice! This is a great mod, I'm replacing all my Creative Mod chests since this one uses performant infinity chests and have all the nice features of those and the logistics chests too. So I'm eagerly awaiting the update :)
Thanks.

4 years ago

Just uploaded a new version with compatibility.

I should also clarify that my "unhide" setting is related to filters and circuit conditions. Without it, the only way to filter the new hotbar or set a circuit condition would be to already have an infinity chest and place it in the slot. Since it doesn't affect availability of the items themselves, there shouldn't be any incompatibility with that setting and other mods.

New response