YIR - Yuoki-Industries-Railroads

adds Cargo-Waggons and Locomotives Yuoki-Railroads Themed

Content
2 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Trains

b Tanker wagons aren’t working

4 years ago

If I want to load the tanker wagons they don’t take any liquids.
I’ve tested it with the default tankers and they work but when I try to load some oil into these mod tanker wagons they don’t take any oil.

4 years ago

It should work, have tested now with 0.17.42. Do you use other mods and have you this issue with all Tank-waggons or only a specific one ?

4 years ago

I’ve updated game but still no oil/light oil/heavy oil going into any tankers of this mod, neither the basic railroad industry mod
I hope you can find it out because my entire factory (except for red and green science) is down.

4 years ago

EDIT:
I’ve tested again (now with the new game version because I forgot to change after update) and the problem with the tankers of this mod are fixed, but the basic industries-railways mod is still not working.
All of the tankers of the industries-railways mod are still not functioning

4 years ago

I really enjoy this mod - so much so that I have goods trains (YIRs) clattering around the rail network doing nothing, other than moving from stop to stop.

However, I cannot get a pump to deliver fluids to any YIR tanker. Pumps are okay with the vanilla but not YIR. Lots said about this on the forums but can't find a final solution.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Almost all of the trains driving around my base are the YIR’s because they’re just awesome.
I use the tankers for sulfuric acid and light oil, and they work fine.
Is it the tankers form the extension pack that don’t work like I had some time ago (see above), or the ones from the base pack?
You can see which ones belong to what pack by looking them up in the tabs.
Also make sure to keep all the mods updated.

4 years ago

I have reviewed all prototypes, tweaked a little bit and tested. All works fine in my test.
Please test again with current version make sure no other mod maybe conflict.
I have also reorganised the recipe-lines. All valid tank-wagons in 1 line now.

3 years ago

Yes, sorry should have come back earlier, all tank-wagons work fine now.

New response