Yoyobuae's Transformer

Electrical transformer.

Content
4 years ago
0.14 - 0.18
Power

i Priority transformer

7 years ago

Hello! I have an idea for some kind of power dimmer for a factory that could reduce the output of power to a specific section based on how much power is available.

The dimmer could have a priority setting and reduce the power draw for a specific section if power demand exceeds power production. This would then allow the player to define which parts of a factory should be kept at full power for as long as possible by sacrificing productivity in other, less crucial parts of a factory.

I know it is possible with a power switch and circuit conditions, but this is a binary solution. Either power on or power off.

What do you think, would it be possible? :)

7 years ago

Yes. It's possible.

The code on this mod is almost there. Just need some way to read the desired power limit from circuit network (other mods do this, so would need to investigate one of them) and integrate it with the code.

7 years ago

Yes. It's possible.

The code on this mod is almost there. Just need some way to read the desired power limit from circuit network (other mods do this, so would need to investigate one of them) and integrate it with the code.

That sounds wonderful :)

New response