|Created:||1 year, 7 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.1.4 (10 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.16 - 0.17|
This mod is basically a continuation of Item Count.
If the player is holding in an item, it will show how many of that item the player has in its inventory.
If the player is holding in a blueprint, it shows how many times the player can complete the blueprint.
0.1.4 - 2019-03-01
- Fixed an issue where the mod would crash if the blueprint had rails in it.
- Fixed an issue with the number formatting.
0.1.3 - 2019-03-01 (Deleted)
- Added blueprints show how many times the player can complete it.
0.1.2 - 2019-02-28
- Updated for version 0.17.2.
0.1.1 - 2018-06-12
- Fixed The last zero is no longer cut off.
- Added player settings "number format", it supports the whole number and shorted e.g 1.2k.
0.1.0 - 2018-06-11
- Added player setting "Disable the mod", which effectively turns off the mod.
- Added player setting "Ignore blueprint items", which disables the number for items related to blueprints.
- Added player setting "Ignore artillery remote", which disables the number for artillery remote.
0.0.1 - 2018-06-07
- Initial release.