Xtreme Fishing

This mod combines several existing fish mods and makes them co-exist flawlessly.

1 year, 2 months ago

b Nitrogen Fertilizer is not a fertilizer

10 months ago

First of all, this mode is a fun mode that made me sign up for Factorio. I've been playing this mod for over 40 hours already. thank you

Then, going back to the main topic, first of all, if you install all of the mods you recommended except for ModMash Splinter and Gone Fishing, the item called fertilizer will be divided into two types. One is Krastorio 2's fertilizer and the other is Greentech's nutritional fertilizer.

The problem is that when you apply your mod, you can make fertilizer for Krastorio 2 with Greentech's Nitrogen Fertilizer recipe. In other words, the result of Callisto comes out with a green tech recipe. It's good so far. However, Nitrogen Fertilizer in Greentech is a different item than Krastorio 2's Fertilizer, and it faces difficulties in crafting after Biomass. Even in the recipe book, Nitrogen Fertilizer requires ingredients, but there is no recipe for making it. It's probably a problem with your mod. The reason I claim this is that it works fine except for your mod.

please fix this problem I want to make a biomes and enjoy all your mods.

New response