What is Missing

by zomis

Choose what you want to produce and this will tell you the main cause why you are not making more of it.

Utilities
1 year, 6 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

b [Fixed] Not compatible with Factorissimo 2

6 years ago

Basically, if you have two factories the same size, containing exactly the same machine (assembler, furnace) at the exact same position, but with different recipes, it spams the chat, saying, machine changed recipe from A to B, then machine changed recipe from B to A.

I think you're keeping a list of all the machines and their recipe, and only updating this list whenever a recipe change or the user puts down / removes a machine, right ?
If so, you should add the map name in that list. (I think the main world is called Nauvis, then each factory has something like Factory Floor 1, floor 2 etc ...)
Because right now it considers the two machines as the same one and keeps updating.

6 years ago

Hello. Very sorry for the late reply (I wish there were notifications for new threads here)

Yes, that is exactly what I do. You have a very good point there that I need to keep track of the world name as well. Good catch!

6 years ago

In the latest version, this has now been fixed. Thanks for your feedback.

New response