What is Missing

by zomis

Choose what you want to produce and this will tell you the main cause why you are not making more of it.

Utilities
1 year, 6 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

i [Fixed] Option to hide GUI-elements

6 years ago

Hya there...I would love to use this mod BUT it causes some stationairy and as of yet, unmovable GUI elements on my screen. Because I play with a lot of mod (and thusly a lot of gui elements) this mod is causing other mods to fall off the edge of the screen even with the smallest UI settings.) Now considdering other mods allow you to hide GUI elements from view; is there any way this mod could start doing that as well?

6 years ago

Hello. Very sorry for the late reply (I wish there were notifications for new threads here)

Yes, I have thought about this as well. I am not happy with the way things are now. Would a "Minimize" button be sufficient? I am planning on making some minimize function for all my mods that contain permanent GUI elements.

6 years ago

In the latest version, this has now been fixed. Thanks for your feedback.

6 years ago

I find it pops up unbidden every time I hide it, not immediately, but it does.

6 years ago

@hankthesnake: Does it pop up when you place an entity on the map? If so, I plan on fixing that some time.

6 years ago

Yes, poping up every time I place an entity isn´t the solution. And it´s unplayable with that. Would love this mod, if you can fix it.

5 years ago

@firemonkey1412 I will update this mod when 0.17 comes out, then I will also fix that issue.

5 years ago

Nice to hear, I would love to use this.

New response