What is it really used for?

A tool to help you find out where items and fluids come from and where they are used. This is a fork of the original 'What is it used for?' by Mr Doomah, updated for newer Factorio versions and with additional features. Russian translation by Schmarotzer. Japanese translation by shiru_tan.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

g This mod is so damn good!

6 years ago

I just came here to say this mod is freaking awesome and has totally changed how i'm playing. Obviously I appreciate the mod was originally made by Mr Doomah so this thanks is directed at both of you! As the original mod seems to be dead I thought i'd post here.

I was an avid user of Forman by 'Nicksaurus' (not a mod but an external program) but as that seems to be dead and broken for 0.16 I've been having to browse various recipe sites etc.

This doesn't quite match the ability to create a flow chart but with ability to pin recipes it's pretty close and has the bonus that you don't need to tab out.

I use a lot of mods and this is the best one I've found for ages. Makes playing with Bobs & Angels almost fun again... :D

Thanks and keep up the great work!

5 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. You're welcome :).

New response