Deep core mining

by VortiK

A not cheaty infinite ore mod. Adds ore patches that appear when ore fields are depleted that can be mined with a pair of advanced mining drill to upgrade mining outposts and provide source of expensive but steady infinite ore. Adds an high tech infinite ore mining from rare deep core cracks spawned in the world that require heavy refining. Now with automatic mod support !

Content
13 days ago
0.15 - 2.1
46.1K
Mining

b [FIXED] Mod crashes on startup in Factorio 2.1.20

14 days ago

The mod seemed to load correctly in 2.1.19, but when updating to 2.1.20, I get the error "Failed to load mods: Error while loading item prototype "vtk-deepcore-mining-drone" (item): ItemPrototype::fuel_category was removed. Please use ItemPrototype::fuel_categories.
Modifications: VortiK's Deep core mining" upon starting the game. From what I've read of 2.1.20's changelog, there was something about allowing an item to have multiple fuel categories, and this particular change is what's causing this mod to not work. I've used this mod since before Factorio 1.0 was a thing, and I keep using it to this day so that I don't have to return to already established planets as often to move up my mines when they run out.

Mod version: 3.2.11
Game version: 2.1.20

14 days ago

Hello thank you for the report this seems to be a change on the experimental branche, I'll look to fix this.

13 days ago

Hello, this is fixed !

13 days ago

Hey,
I can confirm that the mod loads in now, thanks for fixing this!

New response