Deep core mining

by VortiK

A not cheaty infinite ore mod. Adds ore patches that appear when ore fields are depleted that can be mined with a pair of advanced mining drill to upgrade mining outposts and provide source of expensive but steady infinite ore. Adds an high tech infinite ore mining from rare deep core cracks spawned in the world that require heavy refining. Now with automatic mod support !

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

g What the difference between Moho and Deep Core Drill?

14 days ago

Both of the, have same productivity, both mine ore + chunks, but Deep Core Drill costs 2x to Moho...
Here is screenshots..
https://imgur.com/a/6MoqHsp

13 days ago

Hello the screenshot doesn't work.

Yes both Deep Core Drill and Moho drills mine the same Ore Patches that appear when ore si mined out but the difference is that Moho mines directly Ore and the Deep Core Mining drill mines Ore Chunks that need to be refined before getting usable Ore.

However the refining yield much more ore as it is more complex to setup.

13 days ago

But I see Moho get raw ore AND chunks, and Deep core on the same patch, gets ore and chunks.
On some patches both gets only raw ore.. But always result is same for Moho and deep core.

13 days ago

Are you using the mines normally or with an Editor mode ? Because my mod makes a special action when you place the miner so Moho only mines an Ore Patch and Deep Core will mine a Ore Chunk Patch.

13 days ago

No, I don't use editor mode. But I have a lot of mods connected, maybe something else affects the situation?..
I can send you a save game file if that helps.

13 days ago

Yes that would help to check what the issue comes from if any with a save file.

13 days ago

Here is it https://dropmefiles.com/0WV3W
Be patient :) on my Ryzen 5900x / 64GB RAM / NVMe Samsung EVO 970 this modpak loads about 10 minutes :)
I leave my character at that mining site, I wrote above.

13 days ago

And please don't laugh at my factory - I'm still just learning :)))))

10 days ago

Sorry I can't download the savefile my brower says it's a dangerous website and prevents me from downloading it. Can you past me the mod list instead ? I should be able to reproduce the issue from this if there is a mod conflicts (which is probable if you have a big mod list).

10 days ago

Sorry.. max message size doesn't allow to insert full modlist :)))
Maybe I can sen U save via Discord?
My nick is the same :)

New response