Deep core mining

by VortiK

A not cheaty infinite ore mod. Adds ore patches that appear when ore fields are depleted that can be mined with a pair of advanced mining drill to upgrade mining outposts and provide source of expensive but steady infinite ore. Adds an high tech infinite ore mining from rare deep core cracks spawned in the world that require heavy refining. Now with automatic mod support !

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

b [FIXED] Error when loading into game with 2.10.0 update and Angel's Bioprocessing

1 year, 6 months ago

I've recreated the error below, and I've also taken a screenshot. https://prnt.sc/CszX4to2dskW

Resetting the mod settings for either or both mods does not seem to help.

Error Loading Mods

Failed to load mods: Error while loading recipe prototype "vtk-deepcore-mining-angels-ore1-chunk-refining" (recipe): Key "icon" not found in property tree at ROOT.recipe.vtk-deepcore-mining-angels-ore1-chunk-refining.icons[3]
Modifications: VortiK's Deep core mining > Angel's Bioprocessing

Mods to be disabled:
• vtk-deep-core-mining (2.10.0) [ ] Reset mod settings
• angelsbioprocessing (0.7.22) [ ] Reset mod settings

1 year, 6 months ago

Hello thanks for the bug report, my bad for not testing enough mods combinations.

This is fixed in 2.10.1. just released now.

1 year, 6 months ago

Oh, thank you for the quick response and turnaround! I briefly investigated the possibility of reverting a single version to continue playing, but eventually decided to hear back from you about whether or not it would be a difficult fix.

I'm glad it was relatively simple!

New response