Deep core mining

by VortiK

A not cheaty infinite ore mod. Adds ore patches that appear when ore fields are depleted that can be mined with a pair of advanced mining drill to upgrade mining outposts and provide source of expensive but steady infinite ore. Adds an high tech infinite ore mining from rare deep core cracks spawned in the world that require heavy refining. Now with automatic mod support !

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

g Are all BZ mods supported?

2 years ago

Hello,

I am looking at potentially using this for a soon-ish series, and was curious if all BZ mods are supported? Or just the four listed on the mod page? I ask because I know many of those BZ mods are relatively new.

2 years ago

Hello,

All solid non infinite ores should be supported automatically since version 2.9.0 of deep core mining.

Some BZ ore mods were explicitly supported before, if new ones were added they should have deep core ore too now.

I've tested automatic support for Angels, Bobs, Pyanodon and madclown ore extension, thoses mod add many many many new ressources and they are working with Deep Core so I'm cautiously confident all mods adding ore should be supported :D

Let me know how it goes !

2 years ago

Perfect! Thanks for the answer!

New response