Deep core mining

by VortiK

A not cheaty infinite ore mod. Adds ore patches that appear when ore fields are depleted that can be mined with a pair of advanced mining drill to upgrade mining outposts and provide source of expensive but steady infinite ore. Adds an high tech infinite ore mining from rare deep core cracks spawned in the world that require heavy refining. Now with automatic mod support !

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

b Unknown entity name: iron-ore-patch

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

With vtk 2.7.1 I got the following error after one of my iron mining drills exhausted the iron. I have no idea what it could be and what is this item "iron-ore-patch", any idea?

1050.115 Error MainLoop.cpp:1285: Exception at tick 739156: The mod VortiK's Deep core mining (2.7.1) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event vtk-deep-core-mining::on_resource_depleted (ID 26)
Unknown entity name: iron-ore-patch
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'create_entity'
vtk-deep-core-mining/lib/resource.lua:237: in function 'spawn_ore_patch_on_depleted_ore'
vtk-deep-core-mining/control.lua:20: in function <vtk-deep-core-mining/control.lua:19>
1050.115 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:91: MultiplayerManager failed: "The mod VortiK's Deep core mining (2.7.1) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event vtk-deep-core-mining::on_resource_depleted (ID 26)
Unknown entity name: iron-ore-patch
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'create_entity'
vtk-deep-core-mining/lib/resource.lua:237: in function 'spawn_ore_patch_on_depleted_ore'
vtk-deep-core-mining/control.lua:20: in function <vtk-deep-core-mining/control.lua:19>"

2 years ago

Hello Sorry but I would need more details to debug this, like mod list and a save game to reproduce the bug.

New response