Deep core mining

by VortiK

A not cheaty infinite ore mod. Adds ore patches that appear when ore fields are depleted that can be mined with a pair of advanced mining drill to upgrade mining outposts and provide source of expensive but steady infinite ore. Adds an high tech infinite ore mining from rare deep core cracks spawned in the world that require heavy refining. Now with automatic mod support !

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

i [FIXED] Mad Clown's new ores

2 years ago

About a year ago, Extended AngelBob Minerals recieved an update (1.1.14) adding two new ores: Meta-Garnierite and Nova-Leucoxene. Can you please implement them?

2 years ago

Hello, thanks for the report, I've added support for theses two new ore in the next version.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

hello, could you also add support for oil sands and aluvium from mod mentioned above (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Clowns-Extended-Minerals) , it kinda works like now (it spawns patches) problem is there is no option to enable/disable this ores
before some recent updates oil sands (and alluvium) werent spawning ore patches at all so i made them spawn really big to counter that you cant get unlimited resources from them which kinda ruins my save now (well i could go manually remove them but some option would be better)
thank you for yor work , love this mod :)

New response