Deep core mining

by VortiK

A not cheaty infinite ore mod. Adds ore patches that appear when ore fields are depleted that can be mined with a pair of advanced mining drill to upgrade mining outposts and provide source of expensive but steady infinite ore. Adds an high tech infinite ore mining from rare deep core cracks spawned in the world that require heavy refining. Now with automatic mod support !

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

b [FIXED] ADCMD Issues

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

The Advanced Deep Core Mining Drill Energy Interface doesn't stop using 20MW of power when the drill stops, and it also shows on the providor side

2 years ago

Indeed this is because I made the drill consume the mining drone as fuel and it has a ghost electricty consumer that is always enabled and consuming.

2 years ago

Could you at least remove it from the providor side?

I've seen other mods use a ghost electricity connector, that's usually disabled by script if the base machine isn't running. Could you set up something like that? I guess it's not that important, since usually by that time a player should have tons of extra power anyway

2 years ago

Hello, I managed to fix it all in 2.8.2, et me know how it goes and thanks for your bug report !

New response