Deep core mining

by VortiK

A not cheaty infinite ore mod. Adds ore patches that appear when ore fields are depleted that can be mined with a pair of advanced mining drill to upgrade mining outposts and provide source of expensive but steady infinite ore. Adds an high tech infinite ore mining from rare deep core cracks spawned in the world that require heavy refining. Now with automatic mod support !

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

b Error when removing ore patches

3 years ago

Hello, I've been having a crash of sort when removing ore patches with miners. A few of them worked, but the rest stop the game when trying with this error message.

Error while running event vtk-deep-core-mining::on_player_selected_area (ID 49)
Unknown item name: vtk-deepcore-mining-iron-ore-pat-chunk
stack traceback:
vtk-deep-core-mining/lib/resource.lua:385: in function 'remove_ore_patch'
vtk-deep-core-mining/control.lua:37: in function <vtk-deep-core-mining/control.lua:33>
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'spill_item_stack'
vtk-deep-core-mining/lib/resource.lua:385: in function 'remove_ore_patch'
vtk-deep-core-mining/control.lua:37: in function <vtk-deep-core-mining/control.lua:33>

3 years ago

If that helps, the nodes that cause those problem seem to have a different name than the regular one that can be erased :
https://i.imgur.com/a1yOdYw.png

3 years ago

A few days ago I start a labeling game, and I still do not reach Deep Core Mining. And I would like to know how it is the way to make mineral patches and cracks can be extracted manually or make them be exhausted, it is to give it a little more of reality and similarity to the real world ...

My apologies for such a bad English ....

New response