Deep core mining

by VortiK

A not cheaty infinite ore mod. Adds ore patches that appear when ore fields are depleted that can be mined with a pair of advanced mining drill to upgrade mining outposts and provide source of expensive but steady infinite ore. Adds an high tech infinite ore mining from rare deep core cracks spawned in the world that require heavy refining. Now with automatic mod support !

Content
6 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

g missing uranium?

3 years ago

Bit of a modding noob here, but I got a question.

There are 2 processes for sorting deep core ore, with and without uranium. The process without uranium yields no uranium as expected. However, the other process yeilds 0x deep core uranium ore chunk for me. As a result, there is no way to get uranium from deep core ore.

It isn't a huge issue, but I was wondering why no uranium comes from deep core ore in my game. Anyone know?

(Currently playing with Krastorio)

3 years ago

If I'm not mistaken, the recipe is not actually 0, but a number less than 1. You should eventually get a small amount of uranium after enough processing IIRC.

3 years ago

Hello,

Yes absolutely, it's smaller than 0 but you will get Uranium. If there wasn't uranium as a result, it wouldn't show up at all in the recipe products.

New response