Deep core mining

by VortiK

A not cheaty infinite ore mod. Adds ore patches that appear when ore fields are depleted that can be mined with a pair of advanced mining drill to upgrade mining outposts and provide source of expensive but steady infinite ore. Adds an high tech infinite ore mining from rare deep core cracks spawned in the world that require heavy refining. Now with automatic mod support !

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

g ADCMD

3 years ago

"Advanced Deep Core Mining Drill (ADCMD) is also animated and has custom sounds."
In addition to the lighted bulbs on the body, when connecting electricity, nothing has changed.
By the way there are several .. most likely errors in their work.
For example, after starting work, it stops consuming acid and does not require a connection to the electric network.
Prof.
https://youtu.be/T6tRczwPU_0
I apologize for my (possibly) bad English.

3 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for your report, no problem for your english !

Could you provide the save ? So I can take a closer look as I can't reproduce this bug by myself

Thanks for your help !

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Are you playing the last version of factorio 0.18 or a previous version, 0.17 maybe ?

3 years ago

0.17 How provide save?

3 years ago

Ok I think it can't work in 0.17 unfortunately, I'll check to see if it possible otherwise I'll flag the 2.0.0 version as only compatible with 0.18+.

Until I sort this out, for 0.17 you should try to get a previous version of Deep Core Mining like 1.18.0

New response