Deep core mining

by VortiK

A not cheaty infinite ore mod. Adds ore patches that appear when ore fields are depleted that can be mined with a pair of advanced mining drill to upgrade mining outposts and provide source of expensive but steady infinite ore. Adds an high tech infinite ore mining from rare deep core cracks spawned in the world that require heavy refining. Now with automatic mod support !

Content
7 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

b Raw Resource Display

5 years ago

I have an annoying bug with this installed. It seems that most of the time I load into the game and mouse over an item it displays the amount deep ore that I need for the item instead of the raw materials needed. I'm not sure how to work around it as it is rather annoying as planning works around raw materials not deep ore :P

5 years ago

I did a bit more checking and it seems that the raw materials display the deep ore and sulfur dioxide needed when looking at the recipes in the inventory but when looking at the resources in an assembly machine it displays properly.

5 years ago

Hello,

This is usually something that happens when some other mod change all recipes like creative mod. I suppose you have lot of other mods as you mention sulfur dioxide with seems to be from bob or angel mods.

What is your mod list ?

5 years ago

I meant the stock acid that is used in the deep ore refining process. I was in cheat mode doing some testing at the time but I did not have any creative mods installed.

Here is my mod list. I have some of Bob's mods but all the resources and such are stock as I didn't want the extra complexity of the full bobs mod.
base
AfraidOfTheDark
AtomicArtillery
BigDrills
bobassembly
boblibrary
boblogistics
bobmining
bobmodules
bobpower
bobtech
bobvehicleequipment