Deep core mining

by VortiK

A not cheaty infinite ore mod. Adds ore patches that appear when ore fields are depleted that can be mined with a pair of advanced mining drill to upgrade mining outposts and provide source of expensive but steady infinite ore. Adds an high tech infinite ore mining from rare deep core cracks spawned in the world that require heavy refining. Now with automatic mod support !

Content
8 months ago
0.15 - 1.1
Mining

g Doesn't work

6 years ago

One problem, it keeps telling me I have 0 sulfric acid barrel in inventory (even though I have a stack of them) in my inventory. It is frustrating that it doesn't work. Oh by the way, its the planner that tells me this and the Advanced Drill doesn't drill.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Hello,

I just tested again on last version and it all work. Do you have deep core mining drones in your inventory aswell ?

As for the ADCMD it requires that the sulfuric acid injected by a pump directly connected on the drill for it to work.

6 years ago

Yes and yes, but know I am wondering if some other mod is stopping it working. I have a lot of mods in my game(too many to list) so maybe its one of those, I will check be back in a few days(lol).

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Did a little testing. ADCMD do not work with Angel's mods on. Can't even remove fissure with planner, I think mod can't pick up modded acid barrels.
Everything work on vanilla. Tested in sandbox.

6 years ago

Hello Serker31, this is fixed in 1.11.1 thanks for the report.

6 years ago

No problem. Any news about drill fixes?

6 years ago

What's the issues with drill ? I need more details about issue to able to fix them :)

6 years ago

Ok found the issue. It is because of Angel's Petrochem that changes Sulfuric Acid. This is properly fixed in 1.11.2.

Please tell which mods you have when you report a bug so I can faster identify what's wrong.

6 years ago

Well, I told all I know above - Advanced Deep Core Mining Drill refuse to work with Angel mods on. I did made it work on vanilla, so it's probably not user error.

6 years ago

Technically Angel’s Petrochem wasn’t supported :)
Anyway let me know if it’s ok now and thanks for reporting any new issue!

6 years ago

I guess it is supported now :)
Checked, working. Thank you for fast fixes.

New response