Armor Reach

by VortiK

Makes the armor increase player reach for interaction, build, drop and mine range. Higher range for higher armor tech. Also increase player handcrafting and mining speed and add health bonus. Supports mods : - Tiny Armors MK1 & MK2 - Power Armor MK3 & MK4 - Bob's Warfare Armors, Heavy MK2 & MK3 and Power Armors MK3 & MK4 & MK5. - Space Exploration Thruster Suits 1 to 4. - Early Construction Light & Heavy armors. - Krastorio 2's Power Armor MK3 & MK4 - Shall Suits.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

i Settings for enabling/disabling different aspects of the mod

1 year, 9 months ago

Hello,

For starters, thank you for creating this mod, it feels like a good addition on top of a Vanilla game, providing ability to increase player's reach towards late-game without feeling cheaty, while avoiding having to introduce complexity with additional research, and simply relying on existing ones. Strikes a perfect balance in that regard :)

My idea/suggestion/feature request revolves around the ability to disable certain aspects of the mod - such as crafting speed/mining speed/health increase. This would allow players to more easily pick what additional features to include when they add mod to their game, letting them tweak the balancing a bit.

Given that it should be possible to manage this during runtime, the setting would best fit under the map-specific portion of mod settings.

If you would be interested in incorporating this kind of change, I would gladly have a look at the code and try to submit a patch.

On that note - have you considered setting-up a Git repository on some of the public forges, such as sourcehut, Gitlab or Github? This would allow to more easily see what changes are made to the code and why, as well as to provide means for people to contribute back their changes (or fork if all else fails).

Best regards,
Branko

New response