Armor Reach

by VortiK

Makes the armor increase player reach for interaction, build, drop and mine range. Higher range for higher armor tech. Also increase player handcrafting and mining speed and add health bonus. Supports mods : - Tiny Armors MK1 & MK2 - Power Armor MK3 & MK4 - Bob's Warfare Armors, Heavy MK2 & MK3 and Power Armors MK3 & MK4 & MK5. - Space Exploration Thruster Suits 1 to 4. - Early Construction Light & Heavy armors. - Krastorio 2's Power Armor MK3 & MK4 - Shall Suits.

Utilities
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1

b Jetpack increases hp

1 year, 11 months ago

Hi there!
Firstly, great work on this mod! This one has become my de-facto QoL install for all runs, as I find it way more balanced than other far reach mods that seem a bit cheaty.

I'm currently testing SE 0.6 and noticed a weird bug that when triggering jetpack, on both transitions (jetpack switched on and jetpack switched off), the hp of the character increases by around 20-25% of current hp. I believe this is happening on every character creation (since jetpack creates/destroys the character at every switch). Since jetpack itself hasn't updated between SE 0.5 & 0.6, not sure where the issue is.

1 year, 10 months ago

Tested this with vanilla as well. It happens with the jetpack mod. I believe the character is recreated everytime jetpack is triggered and hp is added when in combination with this mod.

1 year, 8 months ago

I am also seeing this.

New response