Armor Reach

by VortiK

Makes the armor increase player reach for interaction, build, drop and mine range. Higher range for higher armor tech. Also increase player handcrafting and mining speed and add health bonus. Supports mods : - Tiny Armors MK1 & MK2 - Power Armor MK3 & MK4 - Bob's Warfare Armors, Heavy MK2 & MK3 and Power Armors MK3 & MK4 & MK5. - Space Exploration Thruster Suits 1 to 4. - Early Construction Light & Heavy armors. - Krastorio 2's Power Armor MK3 & MK4 - Shall Suits.

Utilities
1 year, 11 months ago
0.15 - 1.1

i Compatibility with Early Construction

3 years ago

First, thanks for this great mod!

I would love if this was compatible with https://mods.factorio.com/mod/early_construction

As far as I know, all that is required is to stuff early-construction-light-armor and early-construction-heavy-armor into your control.lua. I was about to do this myself and test, but figured others should benefit as well.

P.S. If you ever get around to hosting a public repo (github, other) I'd be happy to throw a PR your way instead of just a request such as this.

3 years ago

Hello,

Thanks for your message !

I've added support for Early Construction light and heavy armors. I didn't test it myself but it should be good to do. Let me know how it goes !

3 years ago

Thank you!!

New response