Upgraded Gas Generator

Multi-tiered gas powered generators. Burns Petroleum Gas & Heavy Oil & Light Oil & Crude Oil for energy.

Content
3 years ago
1.0 - 1.1
Power

g Stats?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

I'd like to compare this to other mods I use. Can you list the stats of the generator, please?

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

does this mod work for you?

3 years ago

Haven't tried, I'm just trying to compare what they did to other power mods I use to see if I can streamline a bit.

3 years ago

the mod as a missing texture look at my thread the error is described there

3 years ago

yes ill put stats. it still work in progress. and this is for modded items to build ill put dependencies on it.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

~stats~
gas generator 2.5mw
mk1 5mw max output
mk2 7.5mw max output
mk3 10mw max output

gonna be adding more tiers soon as well. just tweaking still.

3 years ago

Ok yeah that's stronger than KS Power's Diesel Generator. I'll give it a go.

3 years ago

let me know.

3 years ago

Ok, so I don't have time for a full critique right now but I find some of the decisions on required materials for some of the generators to be... questionable. Some things are in them that probably shouldn't be and some things are blatantly missing. Other that that, seems to work just fine. I like the animations for the generators, though the grapfics look almost... staticy? Probably my video settings so no worries.

I'll elaborate more when I have time.

3 years ago

i am always able to change build materials i kinda suck when thinking what it should require. tho i don't want it to be so easy. yea know? but always open to idea's

New response