Upgrade Builder and Planner deprecated

by Klonan

Automatically upgrade buildings by hand or with construction robots.

Utilities
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.16

g .17 please.

5 years ago

Ik its in the game now but so far i prefer this one for many different reasons. Main one being that I cant change an item to a totally different one. In the game, for example, if you want to upgrade an inserter you have to "upgrade" it to another inserter. Where as with this mode you can change anything into anything.

I love this mod and you are greatly under appreciated.

5 years ago

Its only been a day bro, give it some time!

I'm sure a user as active as Mr. Klonan (isnt he a dev? lol) will be updating his mods :)

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

tk421 wrote:
I'm sure a user as active as Mr. Klonan (isnt he a dev? lol) will be updating his mods :)

what can currently in 0.17 be replaced and what can't ?
do items have to be "quick-replacable" ?
that would exclude eg red inserters or some modded inserters ...

two days ago (in another thread for this mod), Klonan said:
This mod will be deprecated with 0.17 release

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Im missing this addon for the ability to upgrade blueprints, and lets face it, the instant upgrades from Orbit is nice as well haha.

5 years ago

the instant replacer always felt cheatish to me, but was still nice when using it in a non-bot game. but the blueprint up/downgrader was my favorite part.

5 years ago

The ability to "update" an item is limited. Example is belts can only be "upgraded" to belts. With this mod you can "upgrade" a belt into whatever you want.

You can "upgrade" anything into anything and that is very helpful. Plus i like the GUI/buttons better for this mod

5 years ago

I think there might already be someone trying to update this here: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/upgrade-planner-next

New response