Upgrade Builder and Planner

by Roang

Automatically upgrade buildings by hand or with construction robots.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

b Updating from inventory does not work

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Updating from inventory does not work, with shift or without, it works only like regular upgrade by robots.

4 years ago

Hi, please verify you are using the separate Upgrade Planner Item from the shortcut menu and not the in-game planner.
Otherwise could you please provide me with a short description of how to reproduce the issue? (e.g. which configuration and which game mode)
In my sandbox and freeplay tests everything worked as far as I can tell.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Yes, it is exactly from shortcut in the left corner. The game mode is sandbox, regular config of resources and others.
Of the mods are bullet trails, LightCone_0.1.5, lightorio_0.17.3, LR_Turret_0.17.3, minime_0.0.9, MushroomCloud_1.0.8, research-progress_0.17.0, SmallRobots_0.0.4, stdlib_1.2.2, and your upgrade-planner-next_2.0.2

4 years ago

I understood what the problem is. And fixed it. It was a version bug. Now everything works.

4 years ago

Oh great to hear, thanks for getting back to me!

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I recently got this mod, and it seems I have the same issue as this guy. could you possibly screen shot what i should be seeing on screen? and how do you get your upgrade planner from the shortcut menu, I'm looking but cant seem to see it at all

4 years ago

I'll look into it tomorrow evening, maybe a gif would be a great idea...

4 years ago

I also can not upgrade my from inventory. I have a grey belt set to yellow in the config box. I use the upgrade selector. Select the belts on the ground and they are marked with a circle. I tried shift. Nothing ever gets upgraded

4 years ago

Sorry all for the late reply I was swamped down with work.
I've created a short example video, you can view it here: https://imgur.com/a/lFgFZR3

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Tanks, for hidden button :D

New response