Upgrade Builder and Planner

by Roang

Automatically upgrade buildings by hand or with construction robots.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Splitter upgrade doesn't work right [fixed]

4 years ago

On the latest version, when upgrading belts from yellow to red from my inventory, it places the upgraded reds in the wrong place essentially shifting everything over. This breaks my factory. I had to revert to 1.7.2, which does not do this.

4 years ago

I don't have access to Factorio at the moment but reverted the jumping entities patch most likely responsible for this behaviour.
Can you please test and let me know if it is fixed?

4 years ago

I am back with Factorio and have tried to replicate the behavior, but I can't seem to replicate it.
Could you give me a minimal example where this happened? Thanks!

4 years ago

Hey just wanted to let you know this is fixed in the latest version.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I can say that this still happens in the 2.0.0 version. When updating yellow to red splitters, it shifted the result. It does not happen all of the time, however I think it happens when there is more than a few splitters. I will attempt some more testing, but I thought you should know.

Edit: I just noticed there was an update to 2.0.1. I will try the new version and let you know if it is fixed.

4 years ago

Yes version 2.0.1 specifically addresses this. It only happens when the splitter is in one of the upright rotations (because I did not realize width and height are switched when placed with a rotation).

4 years ago

Okay. Seems it works like it should.

Thank you for updating this awesome mod.

New response