Upgrade Builder and Planner

by Roang

Automatically upgrade buildings by hand or with construction robots.

Utilities
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1

g Toggle?

4 years ago

How do you toggle between the two now? I only seem to be able to have the option of upgrading using bots, and would like to switch it to the upgrade from inventory mode.

4 years ago

I had do revert the changes I did with the last update so the usage should be back to the way it was be back to how it was before. I will release the toggle in the coming days when I had more time to test it thoroughly.
In the mean time it should work as usual, can you upgrade instantly while holding shift?

4 years ago

Upgrading while holding shift doesn't seem to do anything for me.

4 years ago

Same problem. By default if you hold shift while with a blueprint just cancels a deconstruction which i think interferes with the upgrade planer because while holding down shift all it does is cancel the upgrade command to the bots

4 years ago

As I do not have any functionality to cancel the upgrade it leads me to believe that you are using the wrong upgrade planner. This mod adds another upgrade planner for instant upgrade to the game (see https://imgur.com/a/UHVokpd Top is the built-in Upgrade Planner, Bottom is the one provided by this mod)

4 years ago

I've updated the mod and re-added the toggle, please let me know if the issue is fixed now.

New response