uranium-235

by Allen_

you can now craft uranium-235

2 years ago
0.18 - 1.1

g Not compatible with SE

2 years ago

In SE, your MOD technology is ranked last, which means that your technology can only be unlocked after the game is won. In this case, your MOD is useless. Can the technology be unlocked in the mid-term?

2 years ago

Can check that out. Will inform you on updated

2 years ago

Hi, I have checked out and I cant understand why is not as normal for you. can you please tell me what mods you use?

2 years ago

Your technology is ranked last in the technology tree of space exploration, which means your technology must be unlocked after the game is won. This arrangement will make your mod meaningless, because the game has already been won.
This is his address (Space Exploration): https://mods.factorio.com/mod/space-exploration

2 years ago

Yes, I get what you mean. But I can reproduce your issue when I add then the mod. Thanks for the link I will try again now. Do you have any other mod or have you allowed it down to SE?

2 years ago

Hi, so the research items that SE adds have I not added at all so I can not do anything about it from the vague knowledge of the factorio API and Lua. Sorry for the problem but I think this issue is resolved for now.

New response