True Ending Is Shattered Planet


This mod moves the endgame screen to the Shattered Planet. You have to automate Promethium Science to unlock it.

Tweaks
15 days ago
2.0 - 2.1
1.13K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Environment

g How do you turn around automatically?

2 months ago

With the added 'halfway to shattered planet' node, it doesn't seem like the usual interrupts work for turning back around mid-flight if my promethium storage is full. Interrupts don't fire en route between normal planets, but in vanilla the route to the shattered planet is an exception/special case.

Is there any way to automate this using your mod so that I don't have to babysit my early promethium science ships? They're not capable of getting to the halfway point yet. Or is the intent that I should make a ship that CAN make it halfway reliably, if I want to automate promethium science?

a month ago
(updated 15 days ago)

I encountered this hurdle as well. Researching the Shattered Planet location did unlock that location with a fly condition, but I had the same problem with that as well, not being able to set a turnaround condition that the platform would recognize (2.1). Maybe its because of the halfway location.

I tied messing with an interrupt with a matching condition and couldn't get that to work either. So, as far as I can tell, this mod requires you to navigate your promethium ships manually.

[add: this is fixed in v0.3.1]

New response