Tricky Old Nick


This mod adds nickel processing to Nullius. An easily extracted metal, it fills in for more advanced metals when bootstrapping production. It finds ongoing use for its magnetic, heat-tolerant, and chemical properties as technology advances. Tricky old Nick makes the early game more challenging. It is recommended for players who like to play with many ores or who want to replay with a fresh challenge at the outset.

Content
a month ago
1.1 - 2.0
2.44K
Mining Fluids

b Drone Bug

a month ago

I cant use nickel ammo of Drone in Nullius v2.0.11.
Unknown key:“ammo-category-name.nullius-guide-drone-nickel"

a month ago

It works when I try it. Using v2.0.11, I put nickel drones in a drone launcher, then select a nickel drone remote, then set a target. The drone launcher fires the drone, and it creates a nickel patch.

I can't find the problem based on your description. What steps did you take that causes a problem, and what is the problem?

New response