Tricky Old Nick


This mod adds nickel processing to Nullius. An easily extracted metal, it fills in for more advanced metals when bootstrapping production. It finds ongoing use for its magnetic, heat-tolerant, and chemical properties as technology advances. Tricky old Nick makes the early game more challenging. It is recommended for players who like to play with many ores or who want to replay with a fresh challenge at the outset.

Content
a month ago
1.1 - 2.0
2.44K
Mining Fluids

g Update to 2.1

2 months ago

We want to start building Nullius with a fix for 2.1. How soon will this mod update for 2.1 be released?

a month ago

I plan to release this mod for 2.1 after Nullius is released for 2.1. I've looked into updating some of my other mods, and the changes seem to be minor enough that I can finish it in a weekend. Nullius is harder to update because it interacts with some parts of the game engine that changed in 2.1.

New response