|Created:||3 months ago|
|Latest Version:||0.3.1 (2 months ago)|
This is a simple Factorio mod which makes all inventories transparent for all players. This way any player is able to open inventories of other players using ALT + MOUSE-CLICK-1 (default), just like admins on multiplayer servers can do. However when this mod is active, players do not need admin permissions to be able to do that and additionally the owner is informed (enabled by default) when somewhen opens his personal inventory.
This helps sharing resources with friends without figgling around with temporary chests, nor wasting valuable time trying to communicate which or how many resources exactly your friends needs to be productive. This way your friends can simply take everything they need* to be more productive than ever again!
Probably most useful on smaller multiplayer servers with people you trust.
(*) I'm not responsible for any item losses when your friend takes something away from you.
For server admins
Admins are having quite some settings to adjust the mod to their needs, like being able to de-/activate the mod in the mod settings easily, disabling the notification message for the inventory owners or controlling which players are allowed to open other inventories. See below for more details.
For bug reports, feature requests, any discussions, more information like changelog, source code or more please visit the GitHub repository.
- Open inventories of all players, without admin permissions
- Ability for players to decide if they allow access to their inventory from other players
- Allowing to change the hotkey to look in other inventories
- Language support for English and German
- Admin: Ability to deactivate this mod in the mod settings
- Admin: Ability to only allow/disallow for specific users (including wildcard and Lua regex support for advanced users)
- Admin: Ability to control whether users can allow access to their inventory. This can be globally overwritten.
- Admin: Ability to turn off messages to inventory owners